Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Poetry of English or Madness of Ones Mind.

Let this be your one and final warning, you will not have others, for the others will became time and hope and that alone I am denying you. You that exist in the bliss of ignorance, the sin that I alone can not bring myself to forgive, you shall learn you will learn that us both are intertwine in the coil that is fate.
Yes, learn you shall and the hard way will be your teacher no other way suit you.

Stop denying me, for I am a part of you, I exist inside you.
I am the other half of you, we are one and the same being.


Might words mean nothing in the face of action.
I can deny you, I can reject you, I can get rid you you.
For you are night and I am day.
I will carry on the flame of my live as myself.
Remain true to my self, my nature, my companions.
Especially to the things that I swore to ...

Oaths are nothing but shallow and hallow words of despair.

No comments: