Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A cat tale about the tail of a cat






A big cat saw a little cat chasing its tail and asked, "Why are you chasing your tail so?"

Said the kitten "I have learned that the best thing for a cat is happiness and that happiness is in my tail. Therefore I am chasing it and when I catch it, I shall have happiness."

Said the old cat "My child, I too have paid attention to the problems of the universe. I too have judged that happiness is in my tail. But I have noticed that whenever I chase it, it runs away from me, but when I go about my business, it just seems to come after me wherever I go."

1 comment:

Dean Marr said...

My cat chases its tail. And he seems quite crazy about it. He gets very upset when he can't catch it. He gets very angry, so angry in fact that he stretches his neck and bites his tail, where upon he screams and lets go of his tail. I am perplexed.